Monday 19 October 2015

PROPERCORN Review

PROPERCORN have been my favourite popcorn brand for a long time, ever since I popped (excuse the pun) my first bag open at Liverpool Street Station a couple of years ago. PROPERCORN is stocked in all main supermarkets and is really good value - around 80p a pack depending where you buy it from.
The members of staff at the company are extremely friendly and the company's main aim is to keep the customer happy which I adore in a brand. I was lucky enough to be sent a huge box of 6 packs by PROPERCORN and I was over the moon! 

One of the things I particularly like about PROPERCORN is that it's an innovative brand with different types of popcorn that wouldn't usually be found on supermarket shelves. The only fault with their product is that it isn't produced in a bag bigger than 90g and how is a girl expected to have a movie night with only 90g of popcorn?! 

The flavours in the box were; Lightly Sea Salted, Sweet & Salty, Sweet Coconut & Vanilla, Fiery Worcester Sauce & Sun Dried Tomato, Sour Cream & Black Pepper and Smooth Peanut & Almond. I unfortunately can't eat the peanut & almond pack due to an allergy, but every other single flavour they've produced is incredible. I tried Sour Cream & Black Pepper for the first time earlier on and it has more of a kick to it than I anticipated but it's so good! The Fiery Worcester Sauce is probably my least favourite purely because I don't deal with hot and spicy flavours too well but if you love spice, you'll absolutely love this flavour of popcorn.


My favourite type of popcorn from PROPERCORN is between Sweet & Salty, and Lightly Sea Salted. Although they're the classics, I think they're the best because of how simple they are, but don't get me wrong I'm still totally in love with the more exotic flavours too. If you've never tried this brand of popcorn before, please go to the supermarket RIGHT NOW and try some (I promise you won't regret it, cross my heart).

Thank you again to PROPERCORN for sending me this box of goodies and I hope that for those of you who haven't tried it before, you get to experience the beautiful new world of popcorn. 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment