Monday 23 November 2015

Men's Winter Fashion 2015

Hi! This is a post I've been really excited about for a while as it's the first time I've put outfits together and photographed them myself. I'd like to thank Tom for being my model for this post and also for letting me rummage through his clothes to find outfits! I'm going to link similar items of clothing next to the outfits but they'll be from different shops, with different prices, just to give you guys a bit of a variety of choice.

The blue parka coat in a few of these outfits is similar to this one from Pull & Bear (£79.99), but check out my men's coat/jacket post for more options. The shoes in all of these outfits are a tan/sandy colour to work in harmony with the colours of the leaves in Autumn time. If you'd like to buy a pair similar, check out these: ALDO (Kayci Boots £33.74 in the sale), ASOS (Plimsolls £20)Burton (High Tops £38.50). I've also paired simple black jeans with each outfit which should be easy to find at local stores.


 For this outfit, I incorporated blues which are a highly popular colour for this season this year. The t shirt is a speckled white pattern and is a couple of shades lighter than the coat to give it a sense of texture. Any blue t shirt with white detailing will give a similar look. 

Get The Look Shirts: 



To create this look, I paired a red and white button up shirt with a grey Christmas patterned jumper to create a layered look, but any grey jumper will look just as great. Adding a coat will also add to the layering effect. Reds are also very current this season so stock up on reds, blues and greys!

Get The Look Jumpers:

So, this time I got rid of the jumper and Tom wore just the red and white shirt. I love how shirts look as they can be worn as both casual wear AND for smarter occasions. You can dress up this shirt by wearing some plain black trousers or you can dress it down and pair it with jeans, which is what I did in this instance.

Get The Look Shirts:
Boohoo Bird Print (£12)
Topman Burgundy Polka Dot Shirt (£26)
Topman Paint Print (£28)
Hugo Boss Floral Shirt (£85)



This outfit incorporates the grey/white colour themes I mentioned earlier on. The white contrasts with the blue coat to create a more Wintery look. I also love how the beige shoes compliment the outfit. The t shirt is a simple white shirt with a grey pattern which can be found in a lot of places. 

Shirts:
I hope you've enjoyed this post and that you've got some inspiration of fashion
trends/colours for the Winter. Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment