Tuesday 22 September 2015

Pink Parcel September Review

Hey everyone! This post is definitely one for the girls, so boys if you aren't interested in a monthly subscription box for periods, I'd close your browser now. I've been using the monthly subscription company Pink Parcel for about a year now and I've loved every single package I've received. This month, they have changed the look and the general products in the box, adding more goodies to cheer you up when it's that time of the month...


When received in the post, the parcel comes in a black packet which saves potential awkwardness with your postman, which is great. No awkward exchanges with him knowing all your business - the parcels also fit through 94% of letterboxes, but it's just unfortunate that mine is in that 6% that doesn't, which kind of sucks but I'll get over it. The package only costs £12.99 per month and is filled with a ton of goodies to get you through that awful week each month - the goodies include chocolate, 
tea and of course some makeup!






First, on the goodies side of things is Bubble T Shower Jelly (£4) which smells absolutely incredible with it's summer fruits scent. Also in the box is a Bourjois Mascara (£7.99), Halo Make Up Remover Pads (£1.50), Doisy & Dam Date and Himalayan Pink Salt Chocolate (£1.75) - this is the yummiest chocolate EVER, LipGlam Lip Balm (£9.99), Arrow Pendant Necklace (£5), Novus Persian Pomegranate Tea and last but not least, a £25 (!) voucher for Hello Fresh







Pink Parcel have got a new addition to the package and it is a SASS Purifying Cleanser (£7) for...down there. The total worth of all the products is over £60, not including the cost of all the hygiene products such as pads/tampons etc. so you really are getting a lot for your money. The website gives a variety of pads and tampons for you to choose from and you get a really good amount of them, maybe a few too many, but at least you'll always be prepared. The pads/tampons come in boxes and also in a small bag which is perfect to keep in a handbag when you're out and about. 

I would seriously recommend subscribing to Pink Parcel as it makes that time of the month a lot more enjoyable, even setting your subscription so you receive them every two or three months is still really worth it and that's what I've been doing for the past year as I don't necessarily need them every month. I genuinely love every product I've received this month especially and I can't wait to wear my new make up and jewellery. Make sure to let me know if you are going to subscribe and if you already are, let me know how you're finding it! Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment