Tuesday 30 December 2014

December Favourites!




It's reached the end of the month again and it's time to upload a new monthly favourites post. There's been so many cool things this month, mostly which I've discovered over Christmas which I instantly fell in love with! I'll leave links with as many of the items as I can! Enjoy!
  • No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush - this is one which I got for Christmas so I've only used it a handful of times but I can tell such a difference in my skin already. If you don't have one of these, you NEED to buy one! 
  • Maybelline Baby Lips - these leave your lips feeling so moisturised and fresh, and they're a bargain for £2.99!
  • Fluffy Socks - a tad random, but I have been living in fluffy socks for the past couple of weeks. They're super comfy and if you go to Primark, they have aloe vera fluffy socks and oh my god they are SO soft!
  • Cadbury's Festive Friends - I think these are only available throughout the Christmas period and I've run out of mine, but if you see them anywhere please let me know and don't forget to grab some for yourself! They're my absolute favourites at Christmas time!
  • Models Own HyperGel Polishes - they have a range of colours and last way longer than a normal nail polish. They're also a bargain at £5 and they feel just like gels too!
  • Models Own Lip-Stix - I have these in the shades Purple Pleasure (my all time favourite lipstick EVER) and Awesome Apricot. They look amazing paired with any outfit.
  • Spotify - I am obsessed with Spotify and at the moment they're doing an offer for Spotify Premium for 3 months for only 99p. You'd have to be mad if you didn't want that offer considering the standard price is £9.99 per month!
  • Ed Sheeran's Album 'X' - Ed Sheeran has the most amazing songs and I got his newest album for Christmas and it really is fantastic! Definitely worth a purchase.
  • One Direction 'Where We Are' Book -  I'd have to say that this is definitely an acquired taste! I'm about 100 pages in at the moment and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. 
  • Girl Online Book - I'm listening to this on Audible and it's really good so far! Although, the plot sounds like it switches between narrators so I suggest it's probably easier to understand with a paper copy.
That's all for this month. Well, this year, in fact! I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by. I wish you all a very Happy New Year! <3  

1 comment:

  1. You deffo got some great pressies for Christmas Soph's, love the idea of some new fluffy socks, need to get myself out to the shops. Happy New Year my lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete