Sunday 14 December 2014

It's (nearly) Chriiiiiiiistmassssss!!!!!

Just 11 days until Christmas eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! Is everyone else as excited as I am?!

My advice to you all would be to not go Christmas shopping anywhere near the day itself - maybe even stretching out to two weeks before! It's absolute chaos in the shopping centre near where I live. I 'popped' over there yesterday to buy some last minute gifts and it was heaving with frantic shoppers - never again!! There were people fighting their way through the stores to try and get what they wanted! People being rude and cutting queues, fighting their way through aisles and children running round everywhere. Parents shouting all over the place and just absolute chaos! I eventually got the gifts I needed after about 3 hours of running around trying to get through. I can't believe how rude some people can be, I mean, it's the festive season why can't everyone just be nice?! We are all trying to achieve the same thing - buying presents, getting out, so the people being rude are just making life harder for everyone else. Although, the plus side to going and getting gifts late, is that sales start creeping their way in!  

I would like to add a couple more things to this blog post as well. If you're lucky enough to be around family for Christmas just make the most of it because not all families are as lucky as yours and be thankful to have company around! Also take family out for a meal or eat a take away all together on Christmas Eve and make it a tradition! It's always nice to be with family at Christmas time!

I hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas and an Awesome New Year! 


1 comment:

  1. My christmas will be perfick coz I'll be with you :) ♥ x

    ReplyDelete