Monday 1 December 2014

Welcome to 'SSS'!

Hey everyone!

I've wanted to start a lifestyle / DIY blog for a while and I've finally gotten round to it! There's so many amazing products and little things around recently and I really wanted to share some more of my favourites that I've been loving recently, so my first post will be a November Favourites :)
  • Jack Wills - they have some amaaaaaaaaaazing stuff in their Jack Wills Christmas Grotto this season. So many cute bags for only £12.50, as well as some lovely emery boards, headbands and so much more for just £5! Definitely pay a visit to their website if you're in need of affordable yet nice gifts!
  • One of my favourite websites at the moment is Love Clothing. They stock mens and womens clothing, and have a gorgeous range at the moment and for super cheap too, so definitely check them out. Also, enter the code 'lottiewithlove' at the checkout to receive 10% off all orders :)
  • Maybelline Coloursens Nude Lipstick in the shade 'Tantalizing Taupe'
  • Yankee Candle Advent House. The website I bought mine off was a little more pricey than the link here, which sucks as I've only just found this website! Although it was so worth the money, you can even smell the candles whilst they're stuck there in the box. So excited to open them all!
  • Sunny D - the most amazing Orange drink at the moment, it tastes so fruity, and although it is packed full of sugar, it's such a lovely treat every now and then (available from places like Aldi, Tesco etc)
  • Gingerbread! What else could I possibly be loving more than gingerbread at this time of the year...?!
  • Pink Parcel - Definitely for the ladies! I tried this for the first time this month. The Pink Parcel company set up a box each month that includes pads or tampons, chocolate, and loads of other treats to cheer you up when it's that time of the month! The first box is £5.95, whereas the rest from then on cost £9.99
  • Christmas Eve Yankee Candle - smells just like Christmas - so divine and would make the perfect gift for someone!
  • Chocolate Mousse - so random but such a nice snack!
  • Propercorn Popcorn. Absolutely amazing, such a yummy snack, really cheap, under 100 calories per pack (wowzer!) and also in some scrumscious flavours! 
These are all my favourites for now, I hope you have a lovely week and see you all soon!

Much Love! 


3 comments:

  1. U have some lovely stuff babes, OMG i love the deals, they are 2 die 4! Love u so much post more stuff, see u soooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, fantastic blog, love the name and I'm looking forward to see many more posts :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog I'm looking forward to some more Sophie, x

    ReplyDelete