Monday 12 January 2015

Handbags Galore...!

After ages of struggling about what to post about, I resulted in a Facebook post where I was given the most amazing idea by Dawn. An everyday handbag post, some more pricey, and some affordable for us who don't like splashing out too much cash for something to hold our cash (none of which we'd have left if we spent it all on the bag itself). I've put these in order of price Lowest - Highest and I hope these handbag options help those of you in a search for a new bag.


I don't know about you guys but I'm all handbagged out! I hope you see something amongst these that you like - be sure to let me know if you buy anything from the collection of bags I've posted. Have a lovely day x

1 comment:

  1. A girls always gotta have a handbag or two! Now I want a new HB....naughty you, making me spend money! ♥ x

    ReplyDelete