Monday 26 January 2015

Shoe Haven (for the men, at least!)...

Hey everyone! I hope you've all had a lovely week. Most of my posts are aimed at the ladies, however this week I've decided to do something a little different that I don't know too much about, and that is men's fashion.

As you can probably gather, today's post is about men's shoes - Casuals and Formals. Some shoes will appear in both categories if they suit both occasions. Once again, I'll order them in price lowest - highest as I find that order is the easiest way to shop on a budget! I hope you enjoy this post as requested by Deon!


Casuals/Trainers

I hope you guys enjoyed this - never before have I realised how difficult it is to find nice men's shoes and even harder to find bigger sized shoes - and I thought shopping for my own shoes was difficult! Have a nice week and I'll see you on Monday :)

4 comments:

  1. I personally prefer wholecuts, got a smart look and just what I like (and what I've got already)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill post Soph's don't let James see it or he'll be off spending! ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And if you want shoe lifts for these shoes than visit shoe inserts for height

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog I'll order them in price lowest - highest as I find that order is the easiest way to shop on a budget! I hope you enjoy this post

    Brand Consultant Agency | Brand Marketing Consultant

    ReplyDelete