Monday 2 February 2015

January Favourites!

Literally I can't even believe it's February already - where has January gone?! The year going quickly only means that exams will come around even quicker and that scares me! I'm not prepared! Seeing as January has vanished into thin air, this time of month calls for a favourites post.


  • Hershey's Hugs - I believe these came from America when my family went over there on holiday, I can't find anywhere that sells these in the UK, but I've nearly finished my pack and honestly I feel like I want to cry. 
  • Knitting - how very random, I know but there's something about knitting that's extremely soothing and calming. I also happen to just love my pink wool very much.
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation - . I hunted in Boots and Superdrug for a new foundation as it was about time that I switched up my foundations. I found the Collection Last Perfection Foundation and gave it a try in the store, and the texture of it is absolutely amazing! It's not too thick and it's also my actual skin tone! I'm pretty pale and finding a foundation that doesn't make me look tangoed is difficult, but this one's a match! Yay!
  • Yankee Candles - I'm so in love with these but they're so expensive! We're literally burning our money but the scents are so irresistible! If you don't fancy paying full price for them (I know I don't!), click here. I use this website as an alternative to the official website as they're cheaper, and they sometimes send a free cute little candle with your order!
  • The Dark Knight - It's so amazing I could watch it on loop! If you haven't seen it, I definitely recommend it - I'm not the biggest fan of Batman but I thoroughly enjoyed this film and I'm yet to see The Dark Knight Rises, but I'm excited!
  • Candy Crush Soda Saga - As frustrating as this game is, I can't help but be addicted to it 
  • Stroop Wafels - actually the most amazing waffles ever! They're proper 'Holland' Style. 
  • Thierry Mugler Alien - I have the 15ml bottle of this and it fits perfectly in my blazer pocket and is perfect for a little handbag perfume if you need a little top up to smell florally and jasmine - like. 
This is a fairly short post as I haven't tried out many new things this month, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway! Have an awesome week and I'll see you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment