Tuesday 10 February 2015

Four Creative and Quick Sandwiches with Warburtons!

Hi everybody! I hope you've all had a lovely week!

I found my post this week so exciting as I got to work with Warburtons! They were lovely enough to send me their range of Sandwich Thins for me to get creative with and make some possibly odd sounding (but extremely yummy!) sandwiches. I absolutely love the Warburton's Sandwich Thins so much. I'm one of those people who find sandwiches extremely boring and I love mixing up the types of bread I'm having along with the fillings.

Why choose Sandwich Thins?
  • They are deliciously soft and spongy and with only 100 calories per Thin, they're perfect as a quick and tasty snack suitable for any time of day!
  • They can be topped, filled or toasted with whatever takes your fancy.
  • They are available in four taste-bud tingling flavours. These include; White, Brown, Seeded and Half & Half.
Warburtons, in collaborations with some of the nation's leading food experts, has created a hot list of food trends set to dominate in 2015. Creativity, contrasting flavours, and convenience are the new watchwords on the food scene this year, so get creative to be in with the trends!

Hopefully these 4 ideas will give you a bit of inspiration on how to mix up your lunches!

Banana and Lotus Biscuit Spread 
    • What you'll need:
Cheese, Tomato and Lettuce 
    • What you'll need:
      • 4 x slices of Cheese 
      • 4 x slices of Tomato
      • 1 shredded lettuce leaf
      • Butter
      • Warburton's Seeded Sandwich Thins

Chicken & Cranberry Sauce
    • What you'll need:
      • Sliced Roast Chicken (as much as you desire!)
      • Cranberry Sauce
      • Thin layer of butter
      • Warburton's Brown Sandwich Thins

Avocado and Prawns
    • What you'll need:
      • Sliced Avocado
      • Prawns (as many as you want)
      • Butter
      • Warburton's White Sandwich Thins



I hope you enjoyed this post - it's a lot different to what I'd usually do but I thoroughly enjoyed and look forward to doing similar adventurous things in the future!

1 comment:

  1. Yum, yum, I was lucky enough to taste test these and WOW, Warburtons thins over bread any day for me. Your posts are the only thing I have to look forward to on a Monday, keep up the good work my lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete