Monday 9 March 2015

25 Things to Do Before You Die

I've quite fancied the idea of creating a bucket list for a while and the time it took for me to actually do it was down to all the accumulation of my ideas from various sources, or things I've seen on the internet. I have a travel bucket list already and I'm so excited now I've got specified things to work towards in my lifetime.
 

  1. Raise at least £1,000 for charity
  2. Swim with dolphins
  3. Go on an African safari trip
  4. Take part in a food fight
  5. Go to a music festival
  6. Put a lock on the Love Lock Bridge in Paris
  7. See the Northern Lights
  8. Experience what it's like to be in a Zero Gravity climate
  9. Ride a Gondola
  10. Give blood
  11. Travel on a Hot Air Balloon
  12. Learn another language
  13. Bury a time capsule....then open it many years later
  14. Stand up for what you believe in
  15. Feel comfortable and accepting of yourself
  16. Pursue a life long dream of yours
  17. Ride an Elephant
  18. Visit the Hollywood Walk of Fame
  19. Take up a new hobby 
  20. Meet your Idol
  21. Travel First Class on a plane journey
  22. Apply for loads of your dream jobs, you never know what could happen
  23. Ride the Orient Express
  24. Visit Disney World in Orlando, Florida 
  25. Open your own business or cafe.
Let me know in the comments how many of these you can tick off and share what's on your bucket list! I'd love to know! Have a lovely week everybody!

1 comment: