Monday 2 March 2015

February Favourites!

Time again for a favourites post. I tried out a few different things this month so I'll have a wider range of things to share with you guys.


  • Models Own Ballet Pink Lip Gloss - more specifically from Models Own, one of my favourite products is this lip gloss. It's quite hydrating and this specific shade looks really pretty, especially on fairer skin types.
  • Models Own - this isn't really a product favourite, but more of a company favourite. I've purchased quite a few things from them over the past few weeks and I've loved each of them. I've also started using some of the products I already owned from them. I adore every single product of their's that I've got and they're fairly cheap as well!
  • Simple Rich Moisturiser - my skin has been really dried out at the moment, so I've decided to give it a break from make up and just keep it hydrated so I can finally wear foundation again without it drying out on my skin. This moisturiser has been absolutely amazing in replenishing my skin and I highly recommend it for dry skin. 
  • Jack Wills English Velvet - I received this in a gift set with two other, and I had this in a body spray form but I can't find it anywhere anymore! This scent is my absolute favourite from Jack Wills and I wear it almost every day. Definitely worth getting!
  • Zumba 100 calorie loss workout - this 'zumba at home' is only 6 minutes long and pretty easy to follow at home. I love this workout and it's such an easy way to lose 100 calories if you're into fitness and home workouts.
  • Made In Chelsea - I've always thought this show was generally quite tacky, but I started watching it and found myself getting hooked. If you enjoy TOWIE, you'll definitely love this and I suggest you give it a watch!
  • Geography EP by Andy Jordan - Andy Jordan is actually from Made In Chelsea, and I've genuinely fallen in love with his music. I love it so much and it's quite different from other music I listen to, but I have this album on loop. 
  • Hummus Chips - They're an amazing snack and are no where near as bad for you as other crisps are. Also made by the same company are Lentil Chips. I also like these but I'd definitely choose Hummus Chips over the Lentil type.
  • White Chocolate and Raspberry/Strawberry Food - a HUGE favourite of mine right now! These two flavours go amazingly well together and I've had them in the form of cereal bars (Tesco) and Cookies (Sainsbury's). They're incredible, you must try them!
  • Ripped Skinny Jeans - I only bought my pair of these the other week, but I absolutely love them. They're literally available in every clothes store at the moment! They look so fashionable and can literally be paired with anything to create different types of styles such as casual, or dressy. 
I do have one favour to ask of you all and it's to possibly answer this question on my blog's facebook page. I look forward to hearing from you guys! Have an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment